Tuesday 1 May 2012

Walking Around The City

With every walk I take, I see new faces with varied expressions. Some are just happy to be around around, some worried about some work of theirs, some walking to shed off the sorrow of their life.... All walking walking on same direction but with different motives and different thoughts.... It Me among them busy with my own thoughts... today somehow got idea to share this process of our daily life with you people... Though many a time i enjoy the conversation people have on their way.. some with their partner some on phone... everyone in a hurry... people say that they have nowhere to go for, but even a single man in a city is heading to his shade to sleep.... Its bizarre to notice so many heads while walking around the city... Me engulfed in my own thoughts, some of joy, some of sadness, some of hatred, some of anger and a good walk easing all negatives on a way.. filling more memories or I can say more things around to get my notice.... It's Me, It's you who feel this every day but today its worth to give a thought..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment