Thursday 10 May 2012

Angels with bottoms up.. !!!!!

With so much of rush in here and everyone busy with their daily chores, even Me busy to achieve on my goals, looking after family and stuff.... Still there's someone somewhere you share your thoughts with, and they with you.. You would be connecting with them and you together holding each other up through all curves our life takes... Though we know how insensible and irritating we get or they get but still stick on and love their right over us....

This post of Mine is dedicated to two such angels of my life who have hold me up through every insenesible acty of mine... I know its hard to handle a whimsy person like me, but thanks to stick around ;) Though I know I am a wow girl to hang around... :P




Sonam she is like a breeze just comes flows on the rhythm of mine and refresh me out of despair.. We share same tuning with our take on a kind of Man and our parents...
Its the kind of friendship we all would like to thank for tolerating us from our innocence days to the day we got as a man or a woman... They are the buddies who will be the raconteur of our life...


Anvika... She is the lady I admire for experience and getting me on track from my unrepairable stupidity... She has the flair giving a chick her time to go through her looks... and yes this is what I need to learn as an urban girl and she is there I look up to for what I lack... Though I continue it with my way but she is there at least to listen and play along... And I know You also want to thank such person in your life, at least the girls either out of jealousy or of friendship to give you the fashion or that urban bling in your life... ;)

And these are the angels not only for Me but with different names we all be having lighting up our daily routine of hush hush jobs... Soothing our so much stressed brains and tinkling the better side of us.. These are my angels to life like a lady all Bottoms Up to cheer the life with its glory... :)





1 comment:

  1. love you girl:)you deserve me and so do I! love and hugs :D

    ReplyDelete