Wednesday 2 May 2012

Being Single After getting Mingled.... !!!

Taking my friend's condition and situation I got this idea to share with you what we nowadays usually think of... Many questions related to this I can put forward like Can I live without my beloved  ( Though she is a freak and takes a hell out of me ).. With whom I will share my day routine or thoughts ( Most of which consist of sobbing and kuchi kooing rather than any constructive sharing of ideas )... For a girl if she is on a hunt for boyfriend ( s ) Baby you are such a jerk ( who will bear my expense.. ghosh have to hunt out a new ) and if a serious committed girl, then, I am going to die ( I am worthy enough, can find a better one and this time will get the relationship to marriage ;) )...

The moral I want you all like Me to learn

Finally After overcoming the tragedy or say the hunting period for new ( Perfect ) One... If by somehow the ex (s) meet somewhere... what the hell he is or she is doing here... I suited better than that girl or that boy.. And then after few time .. heyya wassup thought to be friends only... 

This you may say not suited you but someone or the other you might be knowing.. :) 

And with Me around, getting all these things in mind yet committing this mistake with ourself... But a mature me now know the game well.... :P 

I got a thought in my mind today.. " If break up is a suicide, then entering love relationship is a homicide "....


No comments:

Post a Comment