Thursday 3 May 2012

In Search of an Identity.....

With so many people in one place, and each one like Me in search of his or her own identity.... It's like chasing our own shadows to make it of someone popular.... We whenever do something special feel like it's Me only who has shown guts to do such thing but at the same time in such a big urban land there are few other persons too doing the same act be it for generosity or of crime.... today with so many of youngsters like me struggling to set up their feet in this world of strangers, I thought to share with you people about the question I usually encounter " Will I be able to form my own identity or my name will also get dissolved with so many mass around struggling for it"....

I love to chase my shadow because I know it is Me, at least it's identity is recognisable by me... but it would be great if be chased by other shadows too..... Dream we all dream of!!!!

We all know its a long way with thorns but with few flowers too, but fruit of it is sweet to taste to...

I sometimes doubt my ability to get it... I may fail too, I am trying hard to follow it... But if my shadow get me on the right way, I have no fear to accompany it... I wish to get there soon though I know the process is long !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment