Saturday 26 May 2012

Exploring Déjà vu...!!!!



I have met so many new people and have felt a strange bond with them, popping up in my memory when i have least even thought of them... and some I least bother of their impact, themselves lose their way to my memory...

So many faces and out of them one marking his presence in our mind.... Its getting attached to people with different faces and having one relation of affection with Me... But have never realized of their effect in my life... What if they will be no more to listen to my insensible talks, will know my failures, my achievements... will be happy for me, will be sad for me... and moreover will be jealous of me too.. ;) Life Of Me completing with all these phases, relations and feelings....


 It's with my Man today I felt like now I have understood what Déjà vu is and is thus writing on this topic to share with you my views and giving you a reason to think about it little, going down the memory lane of you all like Me to follow the way of the pumping heart...


His eyes meeting mine and the shine of it making me feel my importance... It's his presence making me feel complete.... Nothing much we are related to, nothing much work we have from each other but still I feel his need in some way, in some form...  It's something more divine, more serene... en lighting the womanly spirit in me... 


With the daily runways of life.. his hello at the end of the day soothes all the workouts I had been through... giving a reason to smile out of all my worries....   


Everybody in his or her life gets a person with some unpredictable situation, for some unknown reason.. and gradually giving you the reason to get connected to that person for lifetime....


Déjà vu connecting Me to each individual I meet in my way to life in some unknown ways...  leading to unknown stream of consciousness.... It's today I realized its changing effect in my thoughts making me to write on this topic... 


I wish you to feel it, to realise its importance with the people around you... The special ones, the needy ones and the ones you don't want to loose, and for those who dont want you to loose... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment